I suggest you ...

i do not understand the stash, can i only sell what goes into stash??? i grow stuff so i get more but i cant use it, please help me.

please add some actual instructions onto the game, I totally am lost with the stash, I would think I could use what was in my stash, but it seems I can only sell it? Is that how it works, and why cant I put anything into my storage......I NEED INSTRUCTIONS....(to many fried brain cells..LOL) not really I don't smoke. But its a fun game.

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    mablemable shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  Crystal KiefCrystal Kief responded  · 

hey farmer! Seeds that you buy or receive go into your giftbox! So when you plant the seed and then harvest it, the plant goes into your stash to sell! The plant once grown cant be turned back into a seed and planted back on your farm, so you can only sell it, or leave it in your stash to use it on certain contraptions!

For example when you plant a Hemp seed from the store and then harvest it, it will go into your stash as a fully grown Hemp plant! Here, you can sell it for coins, or you can leave it in here to use on your Oil Press!

Make sense? If not shoot us a message at tickets@potfarm.uservoice.com we can go through some more details!

0 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...