I suggest you ...

Come out with a Trash Compactor, and or a Compost to get rid of none pay items for a Jackpot Seed Seed

A Trash Compactor for the bears that have no value to sell, put a certain amount in our compactor and out pops a jackpot seed when it's full... 5 would be a good round number.. Or maybe a compost barrel that gives Poop when full!!!

4,969 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Diana LittleDiana Little shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

79 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i like that idea compactor doesnot matter wat i gives out ms,ss, jp just any thing for trash items

• Diana LittleDiana Little commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thanks Pot Farm for the Opportunity to make my comment... :) I see it in the Rally Gear coin for sales, And if I could add, it wouldn't even matter if the compactor, or Compost was used for getting rid of the items we don't want any longer since you will find a use for them down the road. But we do STILL NEED A COMPOST FOR OUR FARMS, no matter what you can think up to use it for... :) Thanks to you we have a wonderful game that put all others to shame... :)

• TammyTammy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't sell my items I store them unless they can be bought in the store when needed so I don't over fill my storage units. I don't need anymore critters or buildings that I can't use after that certain quest for it also takes up too much room in my storage unit yet I'm a hoarder so I keep em just in case they come out with more quest for them. What I could use is more ms, js, ss, pp, and poop to finish my quests.

• Pot Farm ExpertPot Farm Expert commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

"Angel Kay Fullen commented · November 24, 2014 14:14 · Flag as inappropriate
        i wouldnt sell that stuff keep it in your inv, alot of missions is to move them or sell them.. so dont do that unless you have it for a mission and there is a sell/trash button.."

the idea thier stating is a system to make it easier to deal with the trash, and the quests u speak of give 250k exp max for entire questline and most often more critters that u dont want when your MY level. what i need at MY level... is jp, ms, pl, ss, sp, pp, poop.... not a massive amount of useless critters that do no more than fill up my gifts or storage.... those quests.... even if i did them 100x's a day it wouldnt even budge me 1 level.... but thank you for the input :)

• Patrick WhitePatrick White commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How About Both ideas, the Compactor, and the Compost Barrel, both with a triple value 5, 10, 15 jackpot seeds, with three different upgrade levels.

• charlesstrodescharlesstrodes commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

have a trash compactor that gives random seeds, guano, puff puff, ect... Put in many of the plants from pasts quests, even the animals that have little value. 100 plants or 20 animals.

• Angel Kay FullenAngel Kay Fullen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i wouldnt sell that stuff keep it in your inv, alot of missions is to move them or sell them.. so dont do that unless you have it for a mission and there is a sell/trash button..

• lrd_felrd_fe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just am a Newbie..therefore I have no idea how to grow. Please advise

• frances steffaninifrances steffanini commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

oooorrrrr u could just get a few goats (goats eat anything} and they could be reaaaallly stoooned goats..nanny goats...that give goofymilk and have runofthemuckkids that of course devour all ur junk.....lmfaoafdl!!!!

• crystalperdue2012crystalperdue2012 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

good idea for jackpot seeds, or you could even do munchies, for an extra treat since they have to be purchased with cash!!

← Previous 1 3 4

Feedback and Knowledge Base